Cookies are small files that are installed on the user’s computer and allow the service provider to improve the way visitors interact with its website. In some cases, the installation of these cookies requires the user’s consent.
There are different kinds of cookies, affected and unaffected by the Law:
Cookies not affected:
– Technical: They are necessary for navigation. Without them the page would not work properly.
– Personalization or configuration cookies: They allow the page to recognize the user’s language, font size, etc.
– Security: They prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
– Preferences: Allow the web page to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or the way it looks.
– Analytical: Allow to measure user activity and produce navigation statistics.
– Advertising: Manage the frequency and content of advertisements.
– Tracking: Store information about users to show personalized advertising.
“A-MIDA PROTOS” reports that the website uses the following cookies in the domain amidaprotos.com:
Technical (necessary) cookies: necessary cookies help make a website usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Used in connection with the website’s WordPress. The cookie allows the website owner to deploy or change the content of the website in real time.
Technical cookies (preferences): Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
Saves the user’s preferred language on the website.
Once you have selected the cookies in the banner, to deactivate/activate them from your device, you will have to do it through your Internet browser or through the banner itself, reactivating it again.
For more information on how to manage cookies see the following links:
Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Firefox here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Explorer here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Safari here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
THIRD PARTY SERVICES